Sweet Pea Yoga classes can be beneficial for both parents and children.
With or without yoga experience, Sweet Pea Yoga will teach poses and techniques from the Itsy Bitsy Yoga® program that:
- Promotes parent-child bonding in a relaxed environment.
- Improves your baby's digestion and helps her sleep longer and better.
- Calms a fussy or crying baby almost immediately using IBY Magic Poses™.
- Helps you to understand your child's developmental patterns.
- Encourages your child to develop a healthy body, a confident self-awareness, and a happy spirit.
- Fosters nurturing and memorable moments in and outside of class with special IBY Rhymes.
- Engages your child through IBY's magical Sing & Do™ technique.
Benefits of Itsy Bitsy Yoga® for BABIES & TODDLERS may include:
- Better and longer sleep.
- Improved digestion & ease of gas pains.
- Relief from fussiness and colic.
- Positive body image and increase self-confidence.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Better regulated emotions.
TYKES Itsy Bitsy Yoga® Benefits:
- Improved body-awareness and physical confidence.
- Deepening of the parent-child and/or sibling relationship.
- An outlet for social interation and self-expression.
- Increased self-esteem.
- Playful ways for tykes to relax in an increasingly stress-filled world.
- Builds a fit and healthy lifestyle in a bid to counter childhood obesity.
Benefits of Itsy Bitsy Yoga® for PARENTS may include:
- Parent/Child bonding.
- Better sleep for mom and dad.
- Learning to calm your baby.
- Builds parental confidence.
- Reduced stress.
- Reduced anxiety.
- Special activity for later children of a family.
- Meaningful & structured physical activity.
Benefits of Sweet Pea Yoga KIDS include:
- Foster a love of yoga.
- Improve and maintain strength and flexibility.
- Support better body-awareness and self-confidence.
- Provides opportunity for social interaction.
- Developing a balance of structure and freedom.
- Support self-esteem and self-knowledge.
- Learn calming breathing techniques and kid-friendly meditation.
- Help children understand and develop healthy life and social choices.